Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why a QB this year isn't the move
(11-11-2019, 12:52 PM)Au165 Wrote: Why isn't it a good argument against taking one? They have the highest bust rate because they are thrown into bad situations and expected to save franchises. Recent history shows us that teams that come up to take them when their teams are built to compete have more favorable results then teams who find themselves in the top 5 and taking one hoping they will save their franchise. You can't win without good QB play but you also can't win with a horrible team around them. If you take the QB before the team you waste years of their rookie contract which is the real constant we have seen in a lot of the "breakout" teams recently. 

We aren't going to be good for years, if we take  QB this year we are the Browns. Not the "good" Browns like how they constructed their roster recently, no we are the browns for the previous decade who kept running out QB's they thought were stars only to figure out they couldn't carry a horrible roster and bad coaching. 

Top 4 positions QB Edge OT and Corner. Do the work and take the right one dont write any of them off until you are absolutely sure.

I refuse to say dont take a QB just because they have to continue to build the team. If there isn't one worth taking top 3 then look at a different guy or trade out.

Do the Work.

Edit: It also looks like a great year to take a corner at some point.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why a QB this year isn't the move - Au165 - 11-11-2019, 09:29 AM
RE: Why a QB this year isn't the move - Synric - 11-11-2019, 01:04 PM