Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals need Joe Burrow as QB
(11-11-2019, 02:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They've been trying to fix the offensive line for 3-4 years. It gets worse.

This is true, but I will add that "fixing" the OLine by drafting injured players like OG was won't help you chances of finding the OLine guys for the future.  Fisher had a medical issue that wasn't known until after we drafted him.  While I know things are found out when they are found out, you would hope that the medical staff would do their due diligence and double / triple check boxes to make sure the player is 100%.

Price had his injury as well and Williams was completely unexpected.  We traded for Glenn who has been malingering as much as he can (I wonder if it is because he doesn't like Jim Turner, who was a part of the Miami incident).

I think ZT expected to have Williams and Glenn to start the season, possibly Boling too.  All of that went out the window when Williams got injured.  Boling retired and Glenn as stated doesn't want to play here.

I would love to have the "reporters" ask ZT if he thinks bringing in Turner was a big mistake considering his role in the Incognito/Martin saga, then follow up with if he thinks that the players aren't performing due to Turner being the OLine coach and if he would consider moving away from Turner and trying to bring back Pollack or getting someone else.

I am serious that I think our OLine issues are due to Turner more than the players.  Turner actually makes Piano Man look good.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals need Joe Burrow as QB - Synric - 11-11-2019, 12:57 PM
RE: Bengals need Joe Burrow as QB - JSR18 - 11-11-2019, 01:32 PM
RE: Bengals need Joe Burrow as QB - JSR18 - 11-11-2019, 01:14 PM
RE: Bengals need Joe Burrow as QB - OswaldsLegacy - 11-11-2019, 03:14 PM
RE: Bengals need Joe Burrow as QB - Destro - 11-11-2019, 02:45 PM