Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passing game will get well against the Raiders
(11-11-2019, 04:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The Raiders have ONE winning season in the last SIXTEEN YEARS.

Cracks me up when I see people around here claiming that the NFL needs to step in because the Bengals front office is so incompetent.

The Bengals Front Office IS the WORST in the NFL.  No play-off wins since Paul Brown died 30 years ago, and in that time more 0-4 starts than any other team.   Since mid season of 2018, the Bengals are 1-16 in regular season games.  Mike Brown, Katie Brown, Paul Brown Jr,  Charlie Brown, Buster Brown, Joe E Brown, Roscoe Lee Browne and their dog Duke are just nepotism at it's worst.  People say who they miss, I MISS PAUL BROWN.  Team hasn't been right since he died, except Marvin came in here and got more out of team than anybody since Paul Brown died.  That is the thing about Marvin here so long, people forget how bad Mike Brown had this team from 1991 to 2002. Marvin was also upset Mike Brown didn't keep Whitworth and let both Jones and Sanu go, one should have been resigned. So again, Mike is a huge factor in Marvins downhill slide since 2015, as Mike broke up the team.

Mike Brown, no play-off wins in 30 years and more 0-4 starts than any team also. P.U.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Passing game will get well against the Raiders - kevin - 11-11-2019, 06:36 PM