Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expense Report Alert: Bengals Scout Sightings
(11-21-2019, 11:32 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Herbert has a HUGE arm. And he's prototypical QB size.

My concern on Burrow is arm strength...and maybe he's just in a great system with great coaches and great talent around him. Maybe if you put Herbert in that, he'd put up the same numbers?

I don't know. It's pretty hard to go against production/performance though. But, it could be a mistake we make.

A guy like Urban Meyer obviously didn't think he'd be a franchise NFL QB earlier...but guys can improve physical skills.

Lol so much wrong with this post. 

Justin Herbert is thriving more on system, talent around him, and level of competition than Joe Burrow.

Oregon's system focuses on a lot of short passes and screens with a single quick read. Herbert panics a little when he's forced off his spot or has to go through his reads. Oregon has one if the best offensive lines in college football, good receivers, solid run game, and solid defense. They are also in a weak conference the with only two real defenses which is Oregon and Utah who they will likely play for the conference title in a couple weeks. The one good defense Herbert has played this year was Auburn and he looked so very bad.

Joe Burrow has solid skill players but his offense line and defense are not good. He is under pressure alot and thrives. He is accurate at all 3 levels and I'm not talking about completion percentage but ball placement he puts the ball where only his guys have a chance. The guy has incredible feel, field vision, and understanding. Burrow has shined in big moments this year and will have alot more chances against more top defenses.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expense Report Alert: Bengals Scout Sightings - Synric - 11-21-2019, 04:32 PM