Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What About a “Bridge” Quarterback in 2020?
(11-25-2019, 11:09 AM)Synric Wrote: They drafted all that and weren't successful until they went after their QB.

Texans were in the same boat 3 first round pass rushers and weren't successful until they went after their QB.

Franchise QBs are the hardest to find position in football. If you have a chance to get one you do it no matter what...Quarterback I'd thr most important position on the field.

Joe Burrow has the makings of one doing unprecedented things by a QB in the toughest conference in College Football. I can't wait to see him against Georgia in a couple weeks and then against Clemson or Ohio State (high possibility of Utah's top 3 defense too). If he can keep his team who aren't nearly as good as Clemson or OSU competitive it will make the decision alot easier.

You are kind of making the point for me...they got their QB after they had built a team instead of the other way around.  And before everyone starts talking about the challenges of the SEC and no other QB did that before, they have barely had any competition as of yet (something like two ranked teams?) and Johnny Fartball did the same thing, if not better.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What About a “Bridge” Quarterback in 2020? - SHRacerX - 11-26-2019, 08:13 AM