Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Patriots @ Bengals***
To those who are unsure about Burrow just think of the wasted first round picks lately. At least it’s a position of need unlike taking Ross. Plus the upside is much greater with Burrow than the past first round bust. I’m not sold on any QB this year, would rather fix the Oline fist before throwing a rookie out there and just get a bridge QB till next year. But we will find a way to screw that up too. So piss on it, I’m fine either way. The one player I would hate to see us take may be the best in the draft and that’s Young. I’m sure I’ll catch flake about it but I just think there are bigger needs.

We need a Franchise QB, maybe 2 OT’s since we have no idea about Williams and if Glenn will be back which I doubt. We all thought Price was the answer at center, look how that turned out. And we could use another G/C and a LBer that’s worth a damn. I know the line has looked better the past few weeks but don’t let that fool you. This line is horrible! The offense could really open up with an elite or at the least above average line.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Patriots @ Bengals*** - TKUHL - 12-15-2019, 07:02 PM