Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring On Miami and Cleveland Games
These are teams Bengals can take the field with. Losers, not play-off teams like Patriots. I still think AT Miami is a hard road game for Bengals. Still, Miami is pretty bad also. Browns aren't very good either. Taylors coaches have improved the Defense from last season. Not the Offense, but The Defense. I'll say Bengals improved Defense carries them to 3-13 and they avoid having worst record in Bengals history of 1-15. Bengals could get a couple late season wins off some fellow loser teams.

Maybe that awful defense of 2018 is starting to get fixed. The awful offense since 2017 is going to take longer to fix because of the failed Ogbuhei & Fisher Price experiment. I now agree that quarterback is a huge problem. Dalton, Finley and Dolegala should not be the 3 in preseason in 2020. My guess is we've seen the last of AJ Green and maybe Dalton, and either way we close the book on Dalton to Green that was very good for many years, but all things end. This team still has major O Line needs and now some WR needs. Not that there aren't needs in Defense, but LB or edge rusher in 1 may now be foolish with such huge offense needs. This is also some of worst offensive coordinator plays Bengals have had. I think that makes the QBs look worse, because maybe the plays aren't very good.

Bring on Miami and Cleveland and lets see how Bengals do against these losers. These games will show Bengals greatest needs in the draft. If players on Bengals offense or defense look bad in these games, it's time to fire them if they can't play even bad teams. Time to see which Bengals step up last 2 games with NO QUIT. These are really preseason games for 2020 now, and lets see who steps up and is worth keeping. I put that above the draft, because if nobody steps up, if everybody quits. you can not draft 53 new players.

I'm starting to see QB, WR, O Line as needed picks. The D could use LB help. Not sure 1 draft can do it, unless maybe they trade down and get many picks in first 3 rounds. Something to consider if this Burrow is off the board. If Bengals draft 2 or 3, might want to trade down for more 1st, 2nd & 3rd round picks. Some team might trade picks to get Young. Bengals with many needs, need many picks. That or crawl through 3 years of drafts to start winning. Also in today's NFL you need a QB that if the D leaves open running daylight, you have a QB that can run as well as throw. A slow pocket QB doesn't cut it right now. See Seattle and Baltimore.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bring On Miami and Cleveland Games - kevin - 12-16-2019, 02:58 AM