Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaare Vedvik signed to the PS
(12-17-2019, 04:28 AM)hollodero Wrote: I have to disagree.

Randy did not miss an extra point this year. Which puts him ahead of the good ones on winning teams like Tucker, Lutz, Butker, Gould... or almost any kicker really. Exceptions are only Boswell, Zuerlein, Maher and Crosby. All the others missed at least one.
Randy also did not miss a field goal from under 40 yards. Only Crosby and Boswell are as perfect in an "XPs and short FGs" category.

As for the longer ones, Randy is 8/10 with FGs 40-49. Which still is respectable and amongst the better stat lines. Only Butker did not miss at all from that range. When it comes to 50+, sure that is not Randy's speciality (he missed both attempts and there's probably a reason there's only two attempts), so I'm not saying he's the perfect kicker. But kicking is not among the severe problems on this team and the notion that kickers on winning teams have not missed in years is flatout incorrect.
Tiger  That is why "years" was italicized. It was somewhat of an exaggeration. You're ok with Randy Bullock. I'd rather have a different kicker... 
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Kaare Vedvik signed to the PS - grampahol - 12-16-2019, 07:15 PM
RE: Kaare Vedvik signed to the PS - JSR18 - 12-17-2019, 02:12 AM
RE: Kaare Vedvik signed to the PS - JSR18 - 12-17-2019, 03:44 PM