Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why? Please tell me why Dalton is starting...
(12-18-2019, 02:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Dalton isn't great but he looks like a total abortion in this system.  Finley isn't ready and probably won't ever be that good, but again he looked like he didn't even belong in the NFL in this system.  I can't imagine Joe Burrow is going to look as good as he should if we just roll with the system we have right now...I'm already ready for it.

We went into this season "knowing" that Dalton could get back to his 2015 form and ZT was going to be the one to revitalize his career.  Now we are sure he's beyond done as a starting QB and QB is our biggest need.  Wacky.

I've seen teams do more than Marvin with lesser QBs than Dalton and Palmer and I've seen teams do more than ZT with much lesser QBs than Dalton (maybe not so much Finley).  We have 1 damn win.  Our system is crap.  Not saying we should keep Dalton, but he seems like he's should still be better than a 1-win QB.

its why this system cant be in place next year... Bring in Burrow and his passing game coordinator... Drop Zac and Brian...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why? Please tell me why Dalton is starting... - XenoMorph - 12-18-2019, 03:59 PM