Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2019 Bengals Board Smack Talk Champions
(12-30-2019, 11:51 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Merely listing the accomplishments of people you have neither met nor influenced doesn't even qualify as smack talk, much less as good smack talk.  

Maybe you should read the first post in this thread again...real slow like. I clearly did not merely list accomplishments (and not that it would matter if I did). The real problem here is that you are a butthurt idiot with poor reading comprehension skills. But, you're not "merely" just a butthurt idiot with poor reading comprehension skills, you are a butthurt idiot with poor reading comprehension skills who roots for a football team that isn't in the playoffs... because they suck. You know, just like you. 

I'm loving how all of you clowns have zero football smack due to the fact that your team sucks so goddamn bad. Here's some more football smack talk, Stooler fanboy: The Steelers 4th ranked defense was only allowing 100 yards of rushing per game this season. The Ravens more than doubled that number on your 4th ranked defense last weekend...and they did it with 2nd stringers. How friggen embarrassing is that?!?! Your team had no business thinking they had a shot in the playoffs this season.

Oh, and the Bengals biggest accomplishment this season was tying their franchise record for most losses in a season. Congrats, losers. 
The Bengals are 2-14, while the Ravens are 14-2?  Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO None of you losers have any business being in the smack talk section. Your smack talk card has been revoked until next season. Nothing you have to say has any validity at this point. Enjoy watching other teams playing football. I win, you lose. It really is as simple as that. Let the butthurt flow through you or the depression and stress could give you an ulcer or cause you to have a mental breakdown.

Btw, do you chumps like Dietz Nuts salted or unsalted? 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 Bengals Board Smack Talk Champions - E.A. Poe - 12-31-2019, 09:51 AM