Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those of you in the "Trade Down" crowd
(01-02-2020, 04:41 PM)kacymcbryant18 Wrote: Pretty good read. Looks at all the potential suitors and what it would cost to move up should the Bengals be interested in parting with the top pick.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2020-nfl-draft-who-could-trade-up-for-joe-burrow-at-no-1-and-what-such-a-move-would-cost/

I would not be surprised if BB of the pats contacts mike brown,they are buddies and offers us a 1st,a second and a third and a second next season to draft Joe B. They really like him and think he is a Tom B. clone and MIkey will jump at that as we need players and can get a winning qb later in the 1st.I like the Eason man from Washington,he is very very good and a big dude.Before you bang on me,go watch tape of him,he is very talented. And he may just show his skills enough that he moves up to number 3-4 in qbs.It all depends on what ZT likes as they will lean on what he wants. As time goes on Joe B. has to convince me he is the man.You have to really really do your homework on the first pick of the draft,I personally would trade down and they will be lots of takers and get yourself more draft picks.I just think LSU Joe is one knee injury away from riding the bench in 2020.We are cursed with our first round pick and lets hope starting a new decade will change that. Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious :andy: :andy: :andy: :andy:
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For those of you in the "Trade Down" crowd - fortyyearfan - 01-02-2020, 05:10 PM