Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Marvin ever learn clock management
(09-29-2015, 10:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Or we could have gone into halftime with a 3 point lead.

And we didn't change anything after the first drive of the third quarter.  On our second drive we threw on first down but then could not convert on runs which is exactly what we had been doing all day.  How can you possibly say they "went away from what they had had success with" when they were doing exactly what they had done all game?

I knew this would be your response, it's the "play not to lose mentality".  Trust is a must or your games a bust.  

If you always do what you've always done you'll always get what you've always got.  Personally I'd like to change it up and see if we can end up with a different result at the end of the season.  True, this is one game and we still won, but an aggressive mindset goes a long way to building the internal confidence long term.   Trying at least tells the offense you trust them not to make a mistake.

I like Marvin but will not stick up for that mess before the half.  It was dreadful.  Even the announcers, supposed football minds, commented.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Marvin ever learn clock management - Daddy-O - 09-30-2015, 09:24 AM