Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill Says "Now Or Never" For The Team
(05-18-2015, 09:53 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Executing a game plan is one thing.  Coming out and beating the ever loving shit out of a team like putzburg would show these guys are not playing around.  We will see soon enough.  But stop being nice.  Start being nasty.

I feel like this has ALWAYS been our problem. Marvin wants our team to be a group of 'stand up' guys, who are professional. That's all swell and nice off the field, but on the field I want a pack of wild dogs. I want guys running around like Burfict shooting their mouth, instilling fear in the other team. Instead, we let our punter get his jaw broken, put our tails between our legs, and take a beating. Sometimes I think about the verbal lashing I would give our team on the sideline if I was head coach. That is one thing Marvin has never really done, and it is the one thing that I think would actually help put this team over the top. Zimmer always got in the teams face, and that's why the D was so good for so long. Zimmer knows how to get the most out of his players.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill Says "Now Or Never" For The Team - GreenCornBengal - 05-18-2015, 10:10 PM