Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill Says "Now Or Never" For The Team
(05-18-2015, 10:10 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I feel like this has ALWAYS been our problem. Marvin wants our team to be a group of 'stand up' guys, who are professional. That's all swell and nice off the field, but on the field I want a pack of wild dogs. I want guys running around like Burfict shooting their mouth, instilling fear in the other team. Instead, we let our punter get his jaw broken, put our tails between our legs, and take a beating. Sometimes I think about the verbal lashing I would give our team on the sideline if I was head coach. That is one thing Marvin has never really done, and it is the one thing that I think would actually help put this team over the top. Zimmer always got in the teams face, and that's why the D was so good for so long. Zimmer knows how to get the most out of his players.

I understand Marvin wants good guys in his locker room. And I agree you want a good locker room. But on the field it is war and the teams that play tough and nasty psychologically hamstring the other team eventually. I feel like Whit plays like that. One of the few on the team to go after the other team if they mess with him or his team mates. He's done that on a number of occasions and it is inspiring.

I agree with the OP. I like Hill's attitude. And I generally appreciate Burfict's attitude (excepting the family jewels or twisting ankles in the pile - unnecessary). I think Dawson and Shaw will be like that, and I hope Hardison is like that too. Intimidation is part of the game. The Superbowl showed that on both sides of the ball.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill Says "Now Or Never" For The Team - 3wt - 05-19-2015, 07:04 PM