Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jungle Noise Questionnaire (2020 Edition)
It's been awhile since I've done one of these. I figured rather than the usual general get to know you questions, I'd ask specific questions related to this team right now, and then mix in some just for fun stuff after.

It seems to me that there's a lot of confusion about certain opinions, accusations that there are those who think this, and this group that thinks that. And to be honest, as far as the board coming together, I think simply asking and answering questions will go a long way. At the very least, it will clarify both how indivjduals think and where majority actually lies. I think a lot of that somehow gets lost in translation. There are many assumptions made, and too often words are taken for granted, or flat-out misunderstood.

***Note: Some of these questions may be met wity a "too early to tell" and that's cool. Just answer either N/A or whatever. Also, it may be easiest just to copy and paste the text, or quote only the question section for readability purposes. As always, I appreciate those who choose to participate...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) Do you want us to draft Joe Burrow?
2.) Do you want Joe Burrow to start?
3.) Do you think we should keep Andy?
4.) Do you think we should hss the tag on AJ?
5.) Do you think we should sign AJ to a multi-year contract?
6.) Do you think being more active in free agency is a must this offseason?
7.) Do you think we should replace at least one, if not both, of our coordinators?
8.) Do you have faith in the Front Office to make the necessary moves this offseason to make us competitive in 2020?
9.) On a scale of 1-10, please rate your satisfaction level as a fan/customer?
10.) Did you think Zak Taylor deserved a 2nd season?
11.) Name one player you'd like to see cut.
12.) Name one previous player you'd like to return.
13.) Does this team win more than 6 games next year?
14.) UC or Xavier?
15.) Skyline or Goldstar?
16.) Favorite team other than Bengals (Non-NFL)?
17.) Best comedy show of all time?
18.) Best comedy movie of all time?
19.) Best sports movie off time?
20.) Favorite musical artist off time?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Jungle Noise Questionnaire (2020 Edition) - Wes Mantooth - 01-06-2020, 09:49 PM