Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jungle Noise Questionnaire (2020 Edition)
1.) Do you want us to draft Joe Burrow? Yes
2.) Do you want Joe Burrow to start? Depends on the situation, sitting 1 year is never a bad option.
3.) Do you think we should keep Andy? I would trade him for any pick this year
4.) Do you think we should use the tag on AJ? Absolutely not, 18mil is way to big and he may not play out of spite or injury
5.) Do you think we should sign AJ to a multi-year contract? For the right price yes
6.) Do you think being more active in free agency is a must this offseason? Linebackers need to be addressed in FA
7.) Do you think we should replace at least one, if not both, of our coordinators? Depends on who we can get, but DC should be looked at
8.) Do you have faith in the Front Office to make the necessary moves this offseason to make us competitive in 2020? Duke Tobin needs to go, but no I don't have much faith in any team that drafts Drew sample in the 2nd round.
9.) On a scale of 1-10, please rate your satisfaction level as a fan/customer? 0
10.) Did you think Zak Taylor deserves a 2nd season? If he signed off on the Drew Sample pick no he doesn't
11.) Name one player you'd like to see cut. Cordy Glenn
12.) Name one previous player you'd like to return. Whitworth for his leadership qualities
13.) Does this team win more than 6 games next year? If they do the things that need to be done they can be a playoff team.
14.) UC or Xavier? UC
15.) Skyline or Goldstar? Skyline
16.) Favorite team other than Bengals (Non-NFL)? I watch MMA more than anything, but I grew up here and the Reds always have a place in my heart
17.) Best comedy show of all time? Seinfeld
18.) Best comedy movie of all time? Tropic Thunder
19.) Best sports movie off time? Major League
20.) Favorite musical artist off time? Sam Cooke, Otis Redding, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Eagles, Zepplin. Sorry no way to boil it down to any one band

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jungle Noise Questionnaire (2020 Edition) - Okeana - 01-07-2020, 12:50 PM