Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jungle Noise Questionnaire (2020 Edition)
1.) Do you want us to draft Joe Burrow? Yes.  It is time for change.

2.) Do you want Joe Burrow to start? Yes.  I would not be upset for him to sit and eventually start/transition.

3.) Do you think we should keep Andy?  Yes and No.  Yes it would be nice for bridge/transition to Burrow but No because of his salary.  If I could trust the Front Office to use the money for other FAs I'd say bye bye to Andy for good.  We could always sign a cheaper vet QB.

4.) Do you think we should hss the tag on AJ? No, he's not elite anymore so he shouldn't be paid top dollar.  If it's a sign and trade then Yes.

5.) Do you think we should sign AJ to a multi-year contract? Yes, if the price is right.

6.) Do you think being more active in free agency is a must this offseason? Absolutely.  It doesn't have to be top FAs but no more guys who aren't even playing or have never played well their whole career(Hart).

7.) Do you think we should replace at least one, if not both, of our coordinators? Yes and HC if it was my decision.  He has done nothing to even prove he deserves to be a HC in the NFL(or OC for that matter). I'd be on board for Jay Gruden at some capacity and wouldn't mind the return of Hue Jackson either.

8.) Do you have faith in the Front Office to make the necessary moves this offseason to make us competitive in 2020? No.  Business as usual.  Bottom feeder FAs.  Disgruntled vets.

9.) On a scale of 1-10, please rate your satisfaction level as a fan/customer? 3 and only because I like some players on the team.  As an NFL franchise they are terrible.  Losing Season Ticket holders by the minute.  I know people who have been holders for 20+ years dumping them.  That's very telling.  A lot of holes in this sinking boat.  I have little faith in The Family and especially Tobin.

10.) Did you think Zak Taylor deserved a 2nd season? NO

11.) Name one player you'd like to see cut.  Hart obviously but DreK is getting paid too much.  It depends on his dead cap hit.

12.) Name one previous player you'd like to return. - Past?  Chad Johnson.  Present - J Joe

13.) Does this team win more than 6 games next year? 5 games and that's being generous.  It depends on if The Family does an about face to their approach... which I doubt.

14.) UC or Xavier? UC but the Buckeyes are my favorite NCAA team.  I'll root for the Washington Huskies too.

15.) Skyline or Goldstar? Skyline but Goldstar has better Chili Dogs.

16.) Favorite team other than Bengals (Non-NFL)? Used to be the Sonics.  Now I don't hardly watch pro basketball.

17.) Best comedy show of all time? Seinfeld.  Too many things that are relatable to real life that make it epic.  HIMYM is trailing just behind.  "You son of a beeeeech".

18.) Best comedy movie of all time? Spinal Tap for the musician in me.  I've had some of my own.  Office Space and Planes, Trains, and Automobiles gotta be up there.

19.) Best sports movie off time? The Natural because of the acting, but I could watch Happy Gilmore any day of the week.

20.) Favorite musical artist off time? Van Halen
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jungle Noise Questionnaire (2020 Edition) - BengalsRocker - 01-11-2020, 09:29 AM