Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolf's Post-Combine Mock Draft
(03-14-2020, 03:06 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Glad to be back!

Queen is someone who I could see going in the first round, to slipping in the 2nd round due to his little play time. He was tremendous last year and had a very good combine, curious as to how teams view him.

I would be completely fine with Buan and Gaither as well. Gaither could give us speed we've desperately been needing.

Delpit would fit extremely well here. Especially with Williams only having 1 year left on his deal.

Also really like Brooks and Dye. Just wasn't liking the way Queen was tackling mid season but he definitely improved.

I think Queen would be a great pick with our first pick in the 3rd cause he did improve so much and he is athletic. He is a bit of a
project, needs to gain muscle and needs to wrap up better when tackling but so are all Draft picks. I also like Brooks and Dye in 
the mid rounds.

Delpit I think will be a stud next to Jessie. Both are great coverage guys and are better tacklers than they are given credit.

Shawn is a good nickel LB, this is where I would use him next year while Delpit learns next to Jessie.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wolf's Post-Combine Mock Draft - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-14-2020, 07:32 PM