Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Report - Zac Taylor has already been in contact with the Burrow family.
(01-14-2020, 06:52 PM)bengals1969 Wrote: Until last night I thought Chase Young was  possible as the Bengals Nbr 1, no doubt in my mind Joe Burrows is that pick and he ought to be.
Until last night I thought the Bengals ought to try and trade down to pick up some extra 1sts and seconds, then keep Dalton with a revamped OL with those extra high picks and FA's. 

After seeing Burrow perform with discipline and poise starting with the first series, they unload Dalton however works best, use the $17,700,000 savings to give the Bengals a top 10 nest egg for free agents.  Then Cordy Glen's $7.5 million goes to the nest.  Heck even William Jacksons $9.95 million could too and that makes Cincinnati a top 5 for cash to spend.

Taylor gets to begin unloading Marvin's turkeys and bring in FA's of his choice along with another 7 draft picks.  By the time May rolls around half the team are Taylor's guys and then we'll begin to see if he can be something more than 2019 indicates.

I would still keep WJ3 around, think it has been the playcalling and coaching that has held him back more than anything.

Still think he can be a top corner. But yeah, unload Dalton, Glenn and Kirkpatrick's salaries and begin to build the team around
Burrow who is a can't miss pick. Need to add a good RT and a Guard for the Offense and some faster, better tackling LB's to the
Defense and Zac will be so much better off as long as he improves in his own right.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report - Zac Taylor has already been in contact with the Burrow family. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-14-2020, 08:03 PM