Poll: What would YOU do if YOU were Joe Burrow ?
sign with the Bengals if they Draft you & plan on a full career as a Bengal
let it be known that you will never play for the Bengals before the Draft
play out Bengal rookie contract & franchise tags but not sign longer term if Bengals stay bad
demand the right to Draft O-line help yourself at will or you won’t play for the Bengals
sign with the Bengals if they Draft you & stay long term if Money is right even if team is bad
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would YOU do if YOU were Joe Burrow ? - Poll
(01-15-2020, 12:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You really love polls don’t you lol

To answer your question though, I’d sign my gigantic contract to play in my home state and do my best to bring the Bengals back to relevance and eventually a first Super Bowl win.

I was born and raised in the Suburb of Eastgate just outside of Cincinnati so playing in my Home City would be real cool but not if my line is Swiss Cheese.

Knowing what I know about the Bengals, I would demand the ability to Draft Offensive Lineman (at will), any round or time of my choosing and have it in my contract or I would choose the option of saying I won't play for the Bengals before the Draft.

I would put the squeeze for change on the Front Office or go elsewhere. I would be doing it for all Cincinnatians, not just me.

I would find Top notch offensive line advisors of my own and also listen to Front Office suggestions but demand the right to jump in on any Draft pick as the clock is ticking and make an O-line selection myself. I would be in the Bengals Draft room on Draft day ready to pounce. Any Draft at any time from now on, I can jump in with an O-line pick when or if I decide to.

I would also want the entire team to be solid, so I would not go overboard on O-line selections but would stack my O-line using Top notch advisors.

If the Bengals don't like it then they can Draft someone else and I would make that CLEAR before my Draft day.

Controversial and ground breaking but I am cigar smoking Joe Burrow so screw Mike Brown... Tongue

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would YOU do if YOU were Joe Burrow ? - Poll - depthchart - 01-15-2020, 01:05 PM