Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow the Lebron James of Cincy
I think Joe Burrow has the ability to bring Cincinnati and the Bengals to higher levels than the Cleveland Cavs were able to do with Lebron James. Lebrons Championship was amazing and very special, as was all of his seasons in Cleveland, so I do not want to take ANYTHING away from what he did.  I can see Joe Burrow bringing multiple Lombardi Trophys to the Cincinnati Bengals, now he cannot do it alone obviously and I am not predicting this to happen, or saying that its going to, but I believe that it is a very live possibility.....and I believe in what I have seen from that kid.  We will see what happens because its also a possibility he never even plays in Cincy, but I am going on record of being the first person here or anywhere else as far as I know to make this statement or comparison, and I mean it. 

It would be so cool to have another Ohio kid finally bring success to his home states professional team.  And myself being a Bengals and Buckeyes fan, if I am honest, Joe Burrow winning a Lombardi Trophy in Cincy would mean more to me than if he had won a NCAA Championship at Ohio State.
[Image: 5Lx1vqY]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Joe Burrow the Lebron James of Cincy - Dcity614 - 01-16-2020, 09:14 PM