Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sign Stealing At GABP
The alleged apologies blew up in their faces all around baseball. I don't know that other teams were involved and at this point that's the least of baseball's problem. The problem now is credibility and whether younger fans will ever want to watch baseball in the future and MLB isn't doing much of anything to encourage kids to want to even play the game other than throwing millions upon millions at established stars.
You would think MLB would want to reestablish baseball in every city and small town instead of trying to consolidate the minor leagues to a small handful of places to avoid paying for facilities and transportation from town to town. It's as if they're saying right now, "We have our millions and screw everyone else. We simply don't care if young people like baseball or not." It kind of feels like the billionaire owners just want to cash out then eliminate baseball as a completely dead sport in the future.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Sign Stealing At GABP - guyofthetiger - 01-18-2020, 12:29 PM
RE: Sign Stealing At GABP - grampahol - 01-18-2020, 10:23 PM
RE: Sign Stealing At GABP - guyofthetiger - 02-14-2020, 11:34 AM
RE: Sign Stealing At GABP - fredtoast - 02-15-2020, 04:24 PM
RE: Sign Stealing At GABP - grampahol - 02-15-2020, 12:44 PM
RE: Sign Stealing At GABP - grampahol - 02-15-2020, 09:02 PM
RE: Sign Stealing At GABP - Yojimbo - 03-03-2020, 11:16 AM