Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals have no plans on trading the #1 pick
(01-19-2020, 04:35 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: What if the Dolphins gave us all three of their first round picks?  #4, #20, and #24?  I'd be tempted.  I'd be very happy with Burrow, but I'm just saying there are scenarios of possible offers that would need a second look before saying no.

IF we had a competent GM who had the freedom to sign any FA's and draft as he wants, would I consider that.

JB isn't gonna magically "fix" this team. We have more holes than can be addressed in 2 drafts. So we have to break down and sign some marquee players in order to give JB and ZT a fair shot.

This was a big reason why the Akili trade is such a black eye on this franchise (aside from Akili sucking). The team needed way more help than just a QB and their lack of activity in FA means they needed as many picks as possible in the drafts. It really ruined Coslet's career and If I recall, Coslet also wanted to make that trade.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals have no plans on trading the #1 pick - Mike M (the other one) - 01-20-2020, 02:22 PM