Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are You Ready For AJ & Dalton No Longer Bengals ?
(01-27-2020, 05:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It does not matter to another team if he was not playing because of an injury from preseason that did not heal properly or from a new injury.  Either way he was not health enough to play at the end of the season.  If he could have played he would have in order to prove he was healthy.  Otherwise he loses millions of dollars.

It boggles my mind that the same people who accuse some players of only playing hard in the final year of their contract will then spin around and claim that it is better for a player not to play at all instead of showing he was healthy and fully recovered from an injury.

The gist of my statement was not whether he could play or not but that there were things that could have happened that would have been worst than sitting out. You keep crowing about how sitting was the worst thing he could have done when obviously it wasn't. I can't prove it but I believe AJ was looking out for his best interest by not taking the chance of injury. Not being able to return in some fashion in 20 weeks over what was originally said to be a sprained ankle doesn't look too good anyway, but if his injury history is taken into account there will be a lot of teams leery of giving him more money than MB will.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are You Ready For AJ & Dalton No Longer Bengals ? - Catmandude123 - 01-27-2020, 06:35 PM