Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are You Ready For AJ & Dalton No Longer Bengals ?
(01-27-2020, 06:35 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: The gist of my statement was not whether he could play or not but that there were things that could have happened that would have been worst than sitting out. You keep crowing about how sitting was the worst thing he could have done when obviously it wasn't. I can't prove it but I believe AJ was looking out for his best interest by not taking the chance of injury. Not being able to return in some fashion in 20 weeks over what was originally said to be a sprained ankle doesn't look too good anyway, but if his injury history is taken into account there will be a lot of teams leery of giving him more money than MB will.

great for AJ helped us not one bit...

Let aJ go... That money would be better spent on a young WR that burrow(or New QB not named Burrow) can have around for a lot longer time than Green will be.

If they want to offer him a fair deal based on his play time the last 2 year go for it.  But 1 year @ 18 mil is to much for a guy that just missed a whole season.  there are other names on the market that aren't nearly as close to retirement

Now if we weren't in position to take the top QB prospect in the draft and were going to keept Dalton or replace him with another vet then sure keep green one more year.

No bengals come back from the tag. (that's not a kicker)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are You Ready For AJ & Dalton No Longer Bengals ? - XenoMorph - 01-27-2020, 07:18 PM