Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would a trade truly signify?
(01-23-2020, 07:37 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: Trading the number one pick would only further solidify why this is the worst front office in all of professional sports. It'll be easier to fill in the team having your QB on a rookie deal than filling out the rest of the team and then trying to find your QB.

Joe Burrow is the best QB in this class hands down. Tua is the John Ross of QBs and Herbert has a big arm but that's it. Hurts could potentially be a poor man's Lamar Jackson, but this team hasn't ever really shown the willingness or ability to run their offense to their QBs strengths. It's a system and the QB is forced into it.

Burrow may very well not be the franchise saving QB we're all hoping for, but I would think if that were to happen that more of the blame would fall on the ownership and coaching than on the player.

Burrow would bring back fans on his own, trading the pick won't, don't care what they do after.

I know I wouldn't be excited for the future. As I said in another thread, we need a QB that plays his best in big games against 
the best competition and has great pocket awareness, can run and doesn't panic. That is Joe Burrow. Herbert is the opposite.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would a trade truly signify? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-23-2020, 07:44 PM