Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock Me (Out of the Box..QB Lottery)
(01-29-2020, 09:19 PM)Whatever Wrote: Overall, I'd be happy if things fell this way depending on who was still on the board at #33.

I will say I see Davis-Gaither as more of a STAR than a true WLB.  That's not to say I wouldn't draft him, but he simply won't survive as a 3 down LB in the NFL playing under 220.  He can potentially bulk up, but the concern whenever a guy who has to chase and run has to significantly bulk up is that they will lose speed and CoD ability.  I think if you take him, you need to add another guy somewhere that can fill that role to avoid having to scrap a big chunk of your defensive playbook if he gets hurt.

Brown is a guy I can see shooting into Day 2 consideration if he has a good combine due to the weak LB class.  

The last two picks are really the only ones I don't particularly care for.  Victor is a guy with a low ceiling that has never been tremendously productive in college.  I think the 6th is about where he would go in a typical WR class.  In this year's class, I think there will be better in that spot.  Marino I would pass on strictly due to age and on field shenanigans.  

In regards to what u say about ADG.... telvin Smith would like to have a word with you. Although he’s retired now when he played he was a force to be reckoned with soooooooo
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Out of the Box..QB Lottery) - SadFaceBengal15 - 01-29-2020, 10:49 PM