Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock Me (Out of the Box..QB Lottery)
(01-29-2020, 11:43 PM)Whatever Wrote: Telvin Smith retired after only 5 years in the league.  I don't think he's really a guy you should name drop when someone is talking about undersized LB's surviving in the NFL.

This is also a division where your LB's have to face Nick Chubb, Mark Ingram, and James Connor twice a year.  

I don't dislike him as a prospect, but I don't see him as a full time WLB unless he can bulk up without losing his athleticism.

Ur pretty far removed from knowing anything about telvin Smith. I’m here in Jacksonville unfortunately and telvin smith didn’t retire because he couldn’t survive and was to undersized his issue was drugs and mental illness. Telvin was the thumper and leader of that defense 2/3 years ago that went to the afc championship against the patriots. He was a much better linebacker and smaller linebacker than Myles Jack that has the size u think is required to play linebacker. Your wrong. Just cuz adg is 6’2 218 doesn’t mean he can’t play and last at the position. Not at all.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Out of the Box..QB Lottery) - SadFaceBengal15 - 01-30-2020, 10:54 AM