Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock Me (Out of the Box..QB Lottery)
(01-30-2020, 02:24 PM)Synric Wrote: This isn't accurate information at all but from what I understand Telvin retired because of Concussions.

Negative. that may be what the mainstream media is putting out there but sources close to telvin and people out here in the Jacksonville area say something completely different. Hell His house was just raided 2 months ago and they found massive amounts of drugs and they towed his car away for further investigation as he is a possible suspect in criminal activity. Also he didn’t retire because of concussions he retired because of personal reasons. If it was concussions he would’ve just came out and said that but he didn’t. He said he needs to take time away from the game and get his life straight. That says in no way concussions lol He’s also not ruling out a return either just not right now.... which also tells you it’s not concussions. Also it’s been said from people close to Him that he is down to about 186 lbs. again y’all a far removed from what’s actually going on with telvin.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Out of the Box..QB Lottery) - SadFaceBengal15 - 01-30-2020, 05:44 PM