Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock Me (Out of the Box..QB Lottery)
(02-02-2020, 03:36 PM)Synric Wrote: Sources so many to list from sites like TheDraftNetwork and PFF to multiple podcasts like Draft Dudes and Locked on Draft. Let's see Emry Hunt FBGP and Voch Lambardi do some excellent YouTube things. 

But I also watch a ALOT of football. I have two DVRs that are full of College games and I record even more on my desktop and laptop. I mostly record SEC and BigTen but I also get power houses like Clemson Oklahoma Oregon that recruit top talent. I write names down while watching to check out later. 

I'm a contractor so during the winter months I don't work as much and there is very little farm work. I also don't follow any other sports. I coach PeeWee (Didn't get to this year because my grandfather was ill and just passed away a couple weeks ago.)

All in all The Draft Season is one of my favorite things about football... Its probably my biggest hobby out of many. I hope that answer your questions lol.

I was kind of wondering how you know so much as well Synric. Thanks for the info BTW.

Sorry about your Grandfather.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Out of the Box..QB Lottery) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-03-2020, 11:49 PM