Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the trade value of William Jackson
(01-30-2020, 01:22 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I agree with the others, trade Kirkpatrick. If they can get a 4th out of him jump on it.

I saw an article the other day talking about Chiefs CB Kendall Fuller being a free agent and how he might be a good fit for Bengals. Trade Kirkpatrick for pick and use that pick for an Oline prospect and get Fuller in free agency.

Fuller could be a good fit in the Bengals' Nickle defense.  According to this article, he shouldn't really be all that expensive, and he played a good bit of Safety this year.  Versatility is always a good quality to have, especially in your 5th DB.

https://www.si.com/nfl/chiefs/news/chris-jones-top-ranked-defensive-free-agent

Quote:[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.72)]The Chiefs have only one other free agent among the top 85 free agents ranked by PFF. Defensive back Kendall Fuller comes in at No. 56 and ranked No. 8 a safety, a position Fuller primarily played late in the season. Over The Cap projects Fuller receiving a one-year deal worth $5 million.

[/color]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the trade value of William Jackson - SunsetBengal - 01-31-2020, 09:33 AM