Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow - Dan Patrick Interview (Full Video)
(02-03-2020, 08:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't understand.

If the pass rush was real then it was not just in Dalton's head.

I watched a lot of Bengal games last year and I did not see Dalton panicking when there was no pressure.  What I saw was poor pass protection that put Dalton under pressure.

BTW I have heard you claim that Dalton did not move to avoid the rush, but now you claim he was moving to avoid the rush even when it wa not there.  So which is it.  Did he stand in the pocket unable to move, or did he move out of the pocket too quickly?

Guess we saw different games. It is not that Dalton was unable to move (I never said that either) it was that he doesn't have the 
talent to spin out of sacks or move like say a Russell Wilson or a Patrick Mahomes. Burrow does on the other hand.

I was a Dalton supporter for years and always defended him when he played well and people were hating on him. My only complaint
was when plays broke down or a pass rusher was in his face he wouldn't stand in the pocket and make the throw. He would panic,
run to the sideline and throw the ball out of bounds. 

Brady and Burrow stand in the pocket, make the pass, take the hit and get right back up. This is what I want to see in my QB.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow - Dan Patrick Interview (Full Video) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-03-2020, 08:13 PM