Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sneaky good center/guard class
(02-01-2020, 09:59 PM)Okeana Wrote: I'm finishing up most of my offensive line scouting and while the Tackle class is pretty loaded I don't expect most of the top guys to make it out of the first round.  I think one consideration that could be made for round 2 this year would be to draft the center Cushenberry from LSU.  While on paper we have Trey Hopkins and he has played well, he is also a versatile player who can be moved around and I really like the idea of having a center/QB combo that has great success together.  

The more I dive into this draft I find it very hard to mock an Offensive tackle with where we are drafting and our needs early in the draft.  With getting back Jonah Williams and the development of Fred Johnson things could be looking up next year on the offensive line.

Can Cushenberry play Guard? Hopkins looks so much better at Center than Guard from what I have seen.

Never been impressed with Hop at Guard at all honestly. If we go inside on the Line this early we better get a RT in FA like Conklin.

I don't trust Fred Johnson yet, haven't seen anything from him, just heard he played good in one game at the end of the year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Sneaky good center/guard class - Okeana - 02-01-2020, 09:59 PM
RE: Sneaky good center/guard class - Au165 - 02-03-2020, 12:21 PM
RE: Sneaky good center/guard class - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-05-2020, 07:55 PM