Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre Combine Full Offseason Mock
(02-04-2020, 02:53 PM)Okeana Wrote: true, but that's why this is a mock with potential moves that make sense compared to an actual line by line breakdown like I did on jungle noise a month or so ago.  I am still not in favor of signing AJ green at this point simply because of how much time he missed on his last contract.  People talk about how this guy like he's played on a discount here, but the fact is he just made 15m last year without playing a single game.  We wouldn't be in this situation where we need the guy if we would have traded him, but I don't want to get ranting.

BTW I do not start realistic mocks until after the combine especially when it comes to the offseason because I want to talk about alternatives draft picks and free agents that others don't spend a lot of time on.  Maybe I should clarify in the post that the Free agents are options because obviously your not signing that many free agents.  My mistake

I feel you. I usually only do one or two league wide first round mocks but don't do it until FA has died down. So many moving pieces still up in the air. Tom Brady is the linchpin to the entire off season for almost every team in some way shape or form. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Pre Combine Full Offseason Mock - Okeana - 02-03-2020, 02:37 PM
RE: Pre Combine Full Offseason Mock - Au165 - 02-04-2020, 03:10 PM