Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Ready For Classic Bengal Pickups In FA
(02-05-2020, 02:47 AM)JWW1971 Wrote: I think we actually will make some good signings this year. I honestly think that the FO will do everything they can to help Burrow (if he is the actual pick)

I hope you are right but I have no idea why anyone would think that the most stubborn owner in NFL history would change his ways.

There has been talk on the board about Mike signing WRs in the past like T.O and Coles.

But the truth is Mike has never attempted to sign first tier free agent o lineman or LBs.

If they don't sign two top free agents at the two glaring areas of need, if I was advising Burrow I would tell him to pull the Eli Manning card.

Unproven to poor coaching staff, worst o line in the league, worst LBs in the league ( both for several years running) and no indication that Mike Brown will ever go "all in" to make a Super Bowl contender.

In my own profession I cannot tolerate people who are not committed to excellence. What evidence can anyone cite showing that Mike Brown is committed to excellence and making the Bengals the most competitive team possible?

Who on this board would not make massive changes to scouting, indoor facility, personnel decisions, free agency, etc. after losing two or three games every year for how many years to the Steelers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Ready For Classic Bengal Pickups In FA - bengals67 - 02-05-2020, 01:37 PM