Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should we trade up into the 1st for Queen or another linebacker?
(02-10-2020, 05:13 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: Would you be happy trading up for Murray over Queen? I want to see us get our guy at linebacker if possible. And obviously want that guy to pan out. Otherwise we grab a mid round guy and put it off to next year again.

If you combine bringing in Burrow and our first round LT from last year with an FA LB like Littleton and a bottom of the 1st linebacker, i feel like its a good start. Draft a promising G/T with the pick we get for Dalton, as well as a cb and a good defensive line prospect in the 3rd/4th and suddenly we are a lot better—provided we resign AJ and Dennard and Eifert and a few other pending FAs.

I would honestly be surprised if Murray made it out of the top half of the 1st when it's all said and done.  He's a better prospect than Devin Bush imo and it's an even worse LB class than last year.  That's not to say I think that's where he should go, but some LB needy team will reach for him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should we trade up into the 1st for Queen or another linebacker? - Whatever - 02-10-2020, 06:14 PM