Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should we trade up into the 1st for Queen or another linebacker?
(02-19-2020, 04:18 PM)ochocincos Wrote: You are trying to read way too much into what you think I am saying rather than actually focusing on what I said.
By no means did I say I'd prefer Vigil over Roquan Smith or Devin White.
And Ogletree has more proven success than Vigil in his career. As has Alexander.
Regardless of all that, they were all still rated lower in 2019.
That's all I said.
It's your fault for making the assumption that I was saying Vigil is better than those guys.

As for the two LB thing, there would still be 64 starting LBs if every team only ran 2 LBs. So, by definition, he performed well enough to be considered a starter.
Did I say he was a good starter? Nope.
Did I say there was room for improvement? Yes.
Did I say the Bengals shouldn't address LB and just go with Vigil? NOPE.

You always respond in such a way where just because someone refutes your point, you take it as they are completely in support of an opposite stance. And that's not true. You need to learn to see things more objectively.

If there was any starting LB who was hurting the team, it was Preston Brown, who was worse than Vigil.

Lol don’t claim ignorance bro... why bring it up at all in the first place if that’s not what your implying... Cmon man. Vigil is bad he literally was two spots away from the very bottom of linebackers who played last year. That doesn’t mean u should be starting and that mentality is problematic. If ur at the very bottom in any position group you should be replaced and it’s becaaue you are NOT starting caliber bottom line. It’s annoying to see people in even the slightest way provide a defense for vigil. He’s horrible he should be replaced and he should not be starting because he is not a good linebacker in this league.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should we trade up into the 1st for Queen or another linebacker? - SadFaceBengal15 - 02-19-2020, 04:22 PM