Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should we trade up into the 1st for Queen or another linebacker?
(02-19-2020, 04:22 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Vigil is bad he literally was two spots away from the very bottom of linebackers who played last year.

If you use the definition that he was "literally two spots away from the very bottom" (which is false because 64 is not "the bottom"), then let's look at some names that were "below the bottom"...

Kwon Alexander
Roquan Smith
Germaine Pratt
Devin White
De'Vondre Campbell
Damien Wilson
Black Cashman
Patrick Onwuasor
Rashaan Evans
AJ Klein
Myles Jack
Jerome Baker
Mack Wilson
Jarrad Davis
Anthony Hitchens

If 64 is the bottom, then all of the guys in the list above are also trash, according to your definition.

For the record, PFF's "bottom" is 89, which is the number of LBs who had enough snaps to quality for a ranking.

I'll state it 100% clear for you since you seem to like to twist my words (and others')...
The Bengals could find an upgrade over Vigil.
I'd prefer the Bengals do find an upgrade, as I'm not happy about the Bengals not having a LB ranked even in the Top 50 in the league.
But Vigil was not the worst LB in the league last year.
And it wouldn't surprise me (not that I'd be happy about it), if the Bengals re-signed Vigil and had him compete with another FA and/or draft pick for starting snaps.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should we trade up into the 1st for Queen or another linebacker? - ochocincos - 02-19-2020, 04:37 PM