Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Top 10 Offensive Lineman Free Agents
(02-18-2020, 06:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great post, all for bringing back Whit at LG as I stated in the thread in JN. He would of still been our best player on the OL
last season even if he fell off a bit and moving to Guard might help elongate his career. Still think we need to get a LB in FA
like Trevathan, Jamie Collins or Littleton. We will have the money after moving Dalton and Glenn's salaries.

Agreed on the guys we need to bring back as well. This is all likely even if I would rather get a younger Lineman like the 
ones we listed. Draft a RG like Biadasz in the 3rd. I agree that Hart hasn't been as bad as lots of people make out and from
all accounts Fred Johnson played very good in limited action, might of got a steal here. Heard the dude is huge.

Not all good Lineman have to be drafted early as history has shown. There are always diamonds in the rough.

Johnson held up very well last year, and I think he is hungry.  Kind of the opposite of Cordy Glenn.  I agree with what you are saying about drafting another G, but I think Biadasz will be long gone by our third round pick...then again, it could happen.  

Do you really think Green won't be retained?  I could absolutely make a business case for it, but I don't see any way the Bengals let him leave.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 10 Offensive Lineman Free Agents - SHRacerX - 02-19-2020, 08:23 AM