Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decent off season mock imo
(02-11-2020, 09:36 AM)Takedown Wrote: Nice job picking up the 3rd for Dalton, but I want to know what team was smoking what giving up a 4th round pick for Dre. Highway robbery. I'll take it though.

It would be nice to pick up an offseason acquisition such as Littleton, but I don't see it happening.

I said in another mock that I'm a little worried as to why Delpit's stock has all of the sudden fallen. I would be excited/scared to see him drafted at 33. Solid draft throughout. Big fan of Jackson in the 4th.

I think if we find the right taker we can get a 4th for Dre, def a fifth. Dre does have some decent numbers and some good football years ahead of him still, we in Cincinnati just have a bad taste in our mouth for em. i think Seattle would consider it. They love those tall lengthy corners. And they need em

With how long I’ve been a bengal fan it’s tough for me to see them signing Littleton as well but with the ties to Taylor in LA and the desperate need we have I’m trying to be hopeful... shoot we have the cap for it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Decent off season mock imo - SadFaceBengal15 - 02-11-2020, 10:10 AM