Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Return of Burfict looking bigger and bigger
(10-02-2015, 02:08 PM)Anderson HOF Wrote: well some stats is better than no stats when it comes to linebackers... bottom line he is not near the middle or bottom in tackles for linebackers after three games.. that does give some comparison.. I don't know all inside linebackers in the league outside of the elite .. so until i get some stats from someone that has a nice comparison of inside linebackers.. i will use mine plus what i see on the field.  Rey is a run stopper that is what is most needed from him.. he is off the field in most passing downs like many other middle linebackers.. his angles are not perfect for sure but over the first three games I thought he played pretty well and that is what the poster was referring too when he called him mediocre at best.

I challenge you to pay special attention to him against chiefs. Dont lookonly at what he does do, but pay attention to what he doesnt do.many times he quits on the play when a ball carrier get behind him or latteral to him at 5yds away. Your vision will be restored.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Return of Burfict looking bigger and bigger - HarleyDog - 10-03-2015, 10:43 AM