Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Not Having a Practice Facility is an Absolute Embarrassment
(02-11-2020, 05:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Not near as big of an issue as you keep claiming it to be.

I have never once heard it mentioned by any free agent or Bengal player that we fail to re-sign.

Well we have been getting along without one for over 50 years so there's that, but I suspect those free agents and those that represent them do their homework on any team that they are interested in. These players are used to being wined and dined and treated like royalty when they visit a city that wants to obtain their services. I know Marvin wanted one built and Mike Brown wasn't to "keen" on the idea. Marvin probably had got an earful from his players and potential free agents about it also. The word is and has been out for along time how things are done in Cincinnati, from no indoor practice facility, to a less than stellar medical staff, to locking up the gatorade. Whether these criticisms are warranted or not doesn't matter, that's the perception we have. There's a reason we earned the rep as a "Mom and Pop organization".
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not Having a Practice Facility is an Absolute Embarrassment - BrownAssClown - 02-11-2020, 05:44 PM