Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are your 2020 Reds Breakout player, Comeback player and Top 2 Newcomers?
Dietrich and his diet batting average is back on a minors contract. Despite his 18 HRs early on he only hit .071 the second half, but did require shoulder surgery in September. it's pretty well known now his big decline was due to the injury. How he fares this season is anyone's guess, but if he could somehow belt out another 18 plus HRs wouldn't hurt the club. They very likely won't rely on his BA if he even makes the club again.
If Akiyama puts up similar numbers as he did in Japan he'll be a boon to the club. if not then it's a defensive replacement situation. It's not AS IF 32 is considered to be an ancient age for ball players. You seem openly hostile to Akiyama Fred.. I hope he has a magical season.
Pitchers and catchers officially report tomorrow. Baseball is right around the corner. WOOHOO! ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who are your 2020 Reds Breakout player, Comeback player and Top 2 Newcomers? - grampahol - 02-12-2020, 06:38 PM