Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ehhhh.. My first drunk in quite some time..
I purchased two bottles of Duplin wine today which is made from Muskadine grapes, those nice, thick skinned grapes here in South Carolina. They actually taste pretty good too.
So anyway, I seldom drink alcohol, but tonight I decided to tie one on. (relatively speaking) My old woman, who usually encourages me to drink despite the fact I sometimes become a real asshole when drunk suddenly decides to hide the cork screw, but lucky me..I found another one.
So tomorrow I'll feel like crap and completely regret ever having bought these bottles of booze, but in the meantime I thought I'd spend a few moments typing my "special thoughts" with my brethren bengal fans.. Actually you don't wanna know what I think about some of you so in the spirit of not picking needless fights that will get me absolutely nowhere and likely make a bunch of enemies I won't..
I shall survive...blah, blah, and by the way... blah.  Enjoy your next 15 seconds of life. After then you're on your own.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
ehhhh.. My first drunk in quite some time.. - grampahol - 02-14-2020, 12:39 AM