Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 4.0, No trades, assumes no FA
I am trying to be more and more realistic (takes some of the fun away) and assumes no real additions in FA and no trades in the draft. I do believe that there will be a number of teams wanting #33 overall, but for now, I just went with no trades and tried to get the best talent available that fits our team.

I will assume that Vigil, Billings, Fej, and AJ Green are re-signed.

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU (A)- Buy your jerseys now

Round 2 Pick 1: Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU (A-)- Couldn't resist getting one of Burrow's favorite targets. A steal at 33.

Round 3 Pick 1: Solomon Kindley, OG, Georgia (A-)- RG position filled, Miller traded or released. Money goes to FAs.

Round 4 Pick 1: Michael Pinckney, OLB, Miami (A+)- A speedy coverage LB with sure tackling.

Round 5 Pick 1: Darnay Holmes, CB, UCLA (A)- Freak athlete that needs to be coached up. If they can develop his technique, could be a steal.

Round 6 Pick 1: Thaddeus Moss, TE, LSU (A+)- I would be surprised if he was still here, but this was a sim, not an unrealistic mock where I just say that I want a player in a certain round. More Burrow love of his teammates.

Round 7 Pick 1: Brady Aiello, OT, Oregon (A+)- Developmental prospect with good length and strength.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
SHRacerX Mock 4.0, No trades, assumes no FA - SHRacerX - 02-18-2020, 09:39 AM