Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could have just one...
(03-14-2020, 07:00 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: I don't think you can go wrong with Conklin at all. He's a proven commodity. I have a feeling he's about to get Nate Solder money from somebody.

Collins scares me if it's for a lot of money. It seems like New England revitalized him, but felt like he disappeared down the stretch. It seemed like he didn't have much success in Cleveland ( which, to be fair...Cleveland. ) 

I have a feeling our Free Agency will be different this year, but not by spending big bucks on one guy. I think it'll be spread out over the middle value guys instead of picking from scraps, which, considering the talent level of this team, may be a good thing.

I agree completely that this would be a better use of our FA dollars....I would just love to see what this team looked like with a guy like Clowney, a freak safety from the draft,  and better depth at LB.  I believe in Phillips to replace Dre (and I would give Dre's money to Clowney).

I would love to see his impact across the defensive line.  I don't even like to think about his attitude or not wanting to play here.  I want some studs on the defense to get that side going as Burrow begins to transform the offense.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
If you could have just one... - SHRacerX - 03-14-2020, 12:36 PM
RE: If you could have just one... - SHRacerX - 03-15-2020, 12:46 PM
RE: If you could have just one... - Synric - 03-14-2020, 09:30 PM
RE: If you could have just one... - Synric - 03-14-2020, 09:54 PM