Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Media amping up the no Burrow to Bengals efforts
From an nfl.com mock draft

Pick #1: Dolphins take Burrow

Quote:PROJECTED TRADE WITH BENGALS. If there is any sense in Cincinnati that Burrow doesn't want to be a Bengal long-term, then the team should listen to offers. An NFL executive I consulted with felt that including all three of Miami's first-round picks in this deal would be too much, so I'm sending Cincy Pick Nos. 5 and 18, as well as second-round selections.

Pick #5: Bengals take Herbert

Quote:PROJECTED TRADE WITH DOLPHINS. With the Bengals trading back in this scenario, it's worth noting that head coach Zac Taylor and his staff should have a feel for Herbert after working with him at the Senior Bowl in January. If they liked what they saw, it might be enough to allow them to accept this trade and make this pick.

Bengals would also take LB Kenneth Murray at pick 18.

Link to article: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001107112/article/lance-zierlein-nfl-mock-draft-20-dolphins-go-get-joe-burrow

My take, it's killing big media, ESPN, etc. that a talent like Burrow doesn't play for a big market team or historically great franchise. They want to continue the narrative Burrow isn't going to be a Bengal. They want to will him out of Cincinnati.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Media amping up the no Burrow to Bengals efforts - TecmoBengals - 03-20-2020, 02:05 PM