Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 6.0- My fav thus far...
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU (A)- Can't miss on this one...

Round 2 Pick 16 (NYJ): Chase Claypool, WR, Notre Dame (B): I traded down to get an additional high 3rd round pick hoping he would still be there. I want a damn bully. I want a guy that has a massive catch radius. He can still get deep, but he is a dependable, move the sticks, sure-handed beast of an athlete.

Round 3 Pick 1: Malik Harrison, ILB/OLB, Ohio State (B+): Would like to see him play inside with Pratt and Vigil outside, but with Pratt in the nickel.

Round 3 Pick 4 (NYJ): Kyle Dugger, FS/SS, Lenoir-Rhyne (A-): Absolute freak alpha-dog. I have crazy hope for this guy to be the SS we haven't had since Fulcher.

Round 4 Pick 1: Damien Lewis, OG, LSU (C+): RG and nothing else. Fine, as that is what we need. Another bully in the trenches.

Round 5 Pick 1: Tanner Muse, SS/FS, Clemson (A): Versatile, instinctive guy that I am envisioning as nickel LB and hybrid SS/LB.

Round 6 Pick 1: Thaddeus Moss, TE, LSU (A+): Didn't drop a pass last year? Yes, please.

Round 7 Pick 1: Rodrigo Blankenship, K, Georgia (A+): He will probably get drafted before here, but if he is in this mock, I am taking him every time.

I have two LBs that have speed and range (even though Muse is listed as a SS, he is a nickel backer in the NFL). I have a road-grader at RG. I have a WR that can do everything and is reliable, tough, smart, and strong. And I have Joe Burrow.....

This draft, if it happened, could actually have all 8 selections playing in their first year. The only ones that might be relegated to backups in year one are Muse, Moss, and Lewis...although I think he would beat out the G from the Cowboys.

You have "dogs" at all three levels of defense: Reader, Harrison, Dugger, and (possibly) WJIII. You have solid pass-rushers of Dunlap, Hubbard, and Lawson. God, can you imagine if they traded Green and Dalton and signed Clowney? I would say then they could go worst to first on defense...or damn close to it.

You have weapons at QB, RB, WR, TE, and you have a line that has our last year's first rounder at LT, Michael Jordan at LG, Hopkins at C, Lewis at RG, and Hart or Johnson at RT.

I love it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
SHRacerX Mock 6.0- My fav thus far... - SHRacerX - 03-21-2020, 12:46 PM