Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fanspeak, TDN, and the lot of you are all drunk.
(03-22-2020, 08:08 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Gross Matos and Epenesa are definitely in play for 33. Neither are first round locks.

As for Shenault falling to 65, I think it's unlikely, but if his injuries scare people off, I don't think it's insane.

Gaither in the 4th is also totally reasonable.

Each of our picks is essentially a round early, after all.

The reason TDN was on some silly nonsense was they were having Thomas, who is getting looks in the top 10, falling to 33. That's just not going to happen.

If other drafts were giving you Jeudy at 33, that is the equivalent ridiculousness.

Thankfully Jeudy hasn't been there at 33.

But what is bothering me is the simulators are doing lb runs late in the first. Basically Murray, Queen and Baun are gone at 33. It only bothers me because I dont know if Epenesa or Gross-Matos are capable of standing up and being a bit hybrid. I dont have enough time to do that much evaluation. I'm taking Epenesa in most of the time because he has produced more sacks, and a front of epenesa-reader-Atkins seems absurd on passing downs.

I just look for athleticism at LB in later rounds and Gaither is my favorite of that group, but Harrison and Brooks would be exciting to see in stripes too.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fanspeak, TDN, and the lot of you are all drunk. - Gdale_Bengal - 03-22-2020, 08:33 PM