Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarentine Mock - Different look
Traded back in round 2 and 3 for some killer extra picks.  focused on guys who bring toughness, quickness, and aggression to the defense while adding a guard and RB for some developmental talent.  I really like AJ dillion late because of his size and speed so I can see him being a nice change of pace goal line guy while also offering to special teams.  With my secondary, I wanted guys who could fit multiple looks with 3-4 and 4-3 schemes. 
[Image: ETu8s7MXkAAD-HR?format=png&name=small]
Player Spotlight

Antoine Winfield Jr.
Height 5' 9"
weight 203lbs
40 time - 4.45
Vert - 36"
Best Trait - Football Instinct
Worst Trait - Deep Speed
Player Comp - Ed Reed/Tyrann Mathieu
Interesting Fact - Was Born at OSU when his father played there.

[Image: 6796f01b-aad1-40f3-968a-daf8c70f7ef2-win...&auto=webp]

Winfield Jr. is the son of former Jim Thorpe Award winner and 14-year NFL vet Antoine Winfield Sr.  The word that comes to mind when you watch Winfield play is "playmaker." Some defensive backs just try to do their job in terms of batting away passes. Winfield is always looking for his chance to take the ball away, and after that, his immediate instinct is to bring it back for a touchdown. Not every defensive back is wired like that, but Winfield's special teams punt return background lends to that ingrained mentality. Winfield Jr. is best in half-field coverages but he brings man to man coverage skills against tight ends and is a viable fill defender in the box to step down against the run.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Quarentine Mock - Different look - Okeana - 03-22-2020, 06:18 PM
RE: Quarentine Mock - Different look - McC - 03-22-2020, 09:27 PM